Enforcing Your Judgement

Enforcing Acas & Employment Tribunal Awards

If you have made a successful claim to an employment tribunal but have not received your award payment, we can help you to recover the money you are owed.

Enforcing Your Judgement

Acas & Employment Tribunal Fast Track

High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) have the power to enforce unpaid Employment or Employment Appeal Tribunal awards through the Employment Tribunal Fast Track Scheme.

The scheme is operated by the Registry Trust and means that an HCEO can be assigned to your case as soon as the debtor defaults in paying your award.

If you have an unpaid Acas or Employment Tribunal Award and would like our enforcement team to recover the money owed to you, please get in touch by email at wr@wilsonandroe.com or call us on 0161 925 1800.