Property Services Manager Chris Miller Passes CICM Taking Control of Goods Exam
July 18, 2022
Chris Miller, our Property Services Manager, has passed the Chartered Institute of Credit Management Level 2 Taking Control of Goods exam with flying colours.
The exam involved testing his knowledge on the following:
- Role of enforcement agents within the enforcement profession
- Law relevant to the role of the Enforcement Agent
- Practice of taking control of goods
- Practice of removal and sale of goods
- Relevant aspects of customer care
- How to manage conflict situations
Chris's impressive result clearly displays his in-depth experience, having been with Wilson & Roe High Court Enforcement for almost 5 years working alongside Alex Hill in our Property Services Division.
If any of our clients would like Wilson & Roe to host a training session covering the above topics, please get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com or calling 0161 925 1800.